Saturday, November 19, 2011

2006 MixTape

I remember a time before Algorithms... a time when my problems weren't called Knapsack and Traveling Salesman... a time when I would have thought that a Heap was a place you place empty bottles and Dijkstra's was a bar in Andersonville.

Soon it'll be time get my life back. My real life. I'll be done with school and will fill my time with listening to new music and drinking new beer. In preparation for this happy reunion, I thought it'd be appropriate to reminisce the mixes of years past.

Did I mention Christmas is around the corner?

Let's start with the first one and move on from there...



2006 MixTape
  1. Steady, As She Goes - The Raconteurs
  2. Cold December - Matt Costa
  3. California - Rogue Wave
  4. Fraud In The 80's - Mates of State
  5. Your Ex-Lover Is Dead - Stars
  6. The Burning City Smoking - Kevin Devine
  7. St. Augustine - Band of Horses
  8. Requiem for O.M.M. - Of Montreal
  9. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
  10. House Of Style - The Changes
  11. See the World - Gomez
  12. The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song - The Flaming Lips
  13. Rough Gem - Islands
  14. Fire Eye'd Boy - Broken Social Scene
  15. Cowbell - Tapes 'n Tapes
  16. O Valencia! - The Decemberists
  17. Plan of the Man - The M's

My favorite of the videos:




No comments:

Post a Comment